Brighton, 21-22 March 2011: 32nd ICR Annual Conference & Exhibition
Creation Healthcare will be taking part in a panel speaking on “The impact of social media on Clinical Trials” during the 32nd ICR Annual Conference & Exhibition, Patents pipelines & bottlenecks – Embracing the future Event, which takes place March 21-22, 2011 in Brighton, United-Kingdom.
The ICR Annual Conference has been one of the most important events in the UK Clinical Research calendar for 32 years. This year we will be embracing the future with 25 sessions to inform and stimulate professionals at all levels in clinical research.
- European Government Policy: Promoting competitiveness in life science research
- The Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Great Debate: The future of clinical trials in Europe
- Striking the Balance; Innovation, rational economics & Value Based Pricing
- Global models of study delivery
- Agile Project Management & The Battle of Britain
- Getting the best from your CRO
- How to develop your team
- Updates from NIHR, NW Exemplar & NHS Research Support Services
- Complete professional development stream for people early in their clinical research careers