Cancun (Mexico), November 29-30 2012: ePharma Summit Latin America
We are proud to announce that we have partnered with IIR USA in support of the upcoming ePharma Latin America Summit, which will be taking place on the 29th and 30th of November 2012 in Cancun, Mexico.
What are IIR USA saying about the event?
“ePharma Summit Latin America is a global brand extension of our ePharma Summit events in the USA— the world’s largest and longest running digital marketing event for the life sciences industry. Now we’re bringing a tailored version of the ePharma Summit to companies focused on the Latin American market. Visionaries and industry leaders convene to provide case studies and expert insight into the fast-growing world of digital marketing in Latin America.”
Below are just some of the confirmed speakers:
- Andrea Mitelman Sternberg, Digital Marketing Manager, Sanofi-Aventis
- Brenda Lando, Director, Digital Marketing Manager Latin America, Google
- Charlotte McKines, Vice President, Global Marketing Communications, Merck
- Cristiane Zamora, E-Marketing Manager, Bayer
- Diego Munoz, CEO & Founder, Global Mind Agency
- Edvard Philipson, Vice President, Latin America, Ferring-Mexico
- Fausto Leon, EMIT Regional Business Engagement Manager, HR & Finance, Eli Lilly
- Hernan Villareal, Latin America Multichannel Coordinator, Merck
- Jorge Herrera, Digital Marketing Platform Global Lead, Pfizer
- Patricia Tomasini, Senior Consultant, Global Mind Agency
- Ramón Millán Pineda, Vice President, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, Pfizer
- Ronizia Moura, Digital Marketing Manager, Roche
- Vinicius Castro, Brazil Lead Project Manager for Commercial Excellence, GSK
- Zayra Álvarez Santiago, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Bayer
For more information or to book a ticket, please follow this link.