Geneva, March 22 2012: Healthcare In Europe
Creation Healthcare as the editor of the Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the “Healthcare in Europe: Integration, Transformation, Sustainability” Conference, which will take place on the 22nd of March in Geneva, Switzerland.
Here’s what the organisers are saying about the event:
Organised by Economist Conferences’, Healthcare in Europe, returning for its second year, will confront the major health challenges facing the continent. You’ll be able to engage in genuine dialogue and discover practical solutions with a high-level group of influential healthcare stakeholders.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Recep Akdağ, Minister for Health, Turkey
- Sir Andrew Dillion, Chief Executive Officer, National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
- Despina Spanou, Principal Advisor, Directorate General for Health and Consumers, European Commissio’
- Else Smith, Director General, National Board of Health, Denmar
- Peter Kappert, CEO and Chairman, Sonnenhof Swiss Health
- Professor Richard Sullivan, King’s Health Partners Integrated Cancer Centre
For the full speaker line-up visit www.economistconferences.com/europehealth