You could win an iPod touch by using Twitter to nominate for HES Awards
It’s new, it’s very shiny, and it could be yours when you nominate for the Healthcare Engagement Strategy Awards.
In January 2010, we’ll be announcing the best healthcare engagement activities from 2009, in the Healthcare Engagement Strategy Awards. We want to know who, or what, has made the biggest difference in healthcare by engaging people.
If you’re on Twitter, you can tell us who we should consider for recognition simply by tweeting a nomination using hashtag #hesawards and the word nominate. And when you do, we’ll thank you by entering you into a prize draw to win an iPod touch.
Who or what should I nominate?
Healthcare engagement is happening all around you – on websites; in social media applications like Facebook, Twitter, blogs, or Youtube; through mobile applications; and offline too of course.
Think about hospitals, physicians and healthcare professionals, communicators, healthcare companies, government initiatives, charities, whatever or whoever you think has made a positive difference to healthcare through engagement activities during 2009.
Nominate to enter the Prize Draw
To enter the Prize Draw, simply send a tweet containing the word nominate and hashtag #hesawards.
Your tweet may nominate an individual, campaign, organization or tool for recognition in the Healthcare Engagement Strategy Awards, or you might simply be spreading the word about the Awards and the Prize Draw.
So for example, your nomination tweet might look something like this:
I nominate X for #hesawards
Where X is your nomination. It might be a website, a campaign, a project or programme, a hospital or facility, a company or charity, a person – whatever or whoever you want to nominate for a Healthcare Engagement Strategy Award.
Even better, tell us in your tweet why you’re nominating them!
You can read more about how to nominate here.
Enter the Draw just by spreading the word!
Don’t know who or what to nominate yet? You can enter the Prize Draw right now just by mentioning the word nominate and #hesawards. So why not spread the word using any of the sample tweets below to link to this page?
More about the Healthcare Engagement Strategy Awards
You can find out more about the Healthcare Engagement Strategy Awards here. Or, try one of these links:
Prize Draw Terms
1. The Prize Draw is operated by Creation Interactive Limited, a company registered in England & Wales number 3543711.
2. Entries for the Prize Draw will be comprised of those Twitter users who have tweeted at least once before the Deadline with a valid tweet. Valid tweets must contain the word nominate and hashtag #hesawards.
3. The Deadline for Entries is Midnight, GMT, on 31-December-2009.
4. The Winner will be selected from Entries at random by computer, after the Deadline for nominations.
5. The Winner will be announced by Tweet sent from @EngagementStrat
6. The Prize is an iPod touch 8GB
7. The Winner must provide a name and shipping address for the Prize, within 4 weeks of notification. The Prize will be shipped to the Winner’s address.
8. Employees of Creation Interactive Limited, including Associate Consultants, and their direct family members, may nominate or spread the word but are not eligible to win the Prize.