London: 1-2 December 2011: Mobile Pharma Strategy
Creation Healthcare as the editor of the Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the Mobile Strategies for Pharma Conference, which takes place on the 1st and 2nd of December in London.
Here’s what the organizers are saying about the event:
“Pharma’s only event focused purely to Mobile Strategy (Dec 1-2, London). Learn how the biggest digital opportunity fits into your overall mix. Case studies from the most successful campaigns in pharma, medical devices and financial sector. Understand how Apps aren’t the way forward and what true customer value means. Overcome your internal and external regulatory challenges to develop a winning global mobile strategy.”
Key speakers include:
- Andreas Claus Kistner, Global Head of Architecture, Roche
- Korstiaan van Wyngaarde, Head Global Online Marketing, Philips Healthcare
- Chad Daugherty, Global Channel Development, Lilly
- Timothy White, Head eMarketing, Novartis
- Matthew Thomas, VP Therapies, Education and Access, Spine & Biologics, Medtronic
- Daniel Ghinn, CEO, Creation Healthcare
To view the full programme and speaker line-up and download the full conference brochure, please visit http://bit.ly/ppnD25.
Exclusive Discount for Creation Healthcare Readers: mention ‘Creation Healthcare’ when you book, and save €200 off the full conference rate!