London, 20 September 2011: Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Communications Congress
Creation Healthcare as the editor of the Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Communications Congress, which takes place on the 20th of September in London.
Here’s what the organizers are saying about the event:
PRWeek’s Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Communications Congress 2011 will explore the facets of a robust communications strategy attuned to the evolving healthcare environment.
Key Topics Include:
- Developing & implementing a social media strategy that engages key stakeholders
- Creating & maintaining complex strategic partnerships with external stakeholders
- Educating & empowering patients to take a proactive approach to managing their own health.
Our speaker line-up features 14 of the industry’s most innovative and experienced communications professionals including:
- Jessica Mann, Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Communications, Shire
- Andy Powrie-Smith, Director of Trust & Reputation, ABPI
- Alex Butler, EMEA Marketing Communications Manager, Johnson & Johnson Strategic Marketing, Janssen Pharmaceutical
- Duncan Cantor, Director of Communications, Boehringer Ingelheim
To view the full programme and speaker line-up, please visit www.healthcarecommsconference.com
PLUS! Separately-bookable, half-day Pharma & Healthcare Digital Communications 101 Workshop facilitated by Kait Gait, GlaxoSmithKline on 19 September 2011 in London.
Exclusive Discount for Creation Healthcare Readers: Quote CREATION & save up to £200!
Simply quote the code CREATION in the ‘How did you hear about this conference?’ section when registering at www.healthcarecommsconference.com and save £200 off the full conference and workshop rate or £150 off the full conference rate.