London, 24-25th January 2012: Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Creation Healthcare as the publisher of the Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference, which takes place on the 24th and 25th of January in London.
Here’s what the organisers are saying about the event:
In 2 weeks, SMi Group will be hosting there 3rd annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference on Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th January at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in London.
Take this opportunity now to BOOK your place!
This conference is the premier event of its kind in Europe and the only event to focus exclusively on how social media can be used within the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare to foster patient-doctor interaction, knowledge of new treatments and also a greater understanding of various healthcare issues.
Five reasons to attend this premier event include:
- Find out about the regulatory ‘guidance’ and the changes that will occur, surrounding social media in the pharmaceuticals
- More case studies from big pharma companies: listen to Eli Lilly’s results of their pilot using social media in recruiting patients
- Alex Butler returns for the third time to talk about the impact of social media in pharmaceuticals and what action needs to be taken
- Broader geographic area of speakers coming from the US, Europe and UK and the biggest line-up of pharma speakers
- An interactive workshop: gain a better understanding of digital health, patient engagement and recruitment strategies
Book now and learn, from the key figures in the industry, how to transform your social media strategies! Join us on twitter #SMIpharm or http://www.smi-online.co.uk/pharma-socialmedia30.asp to secure your place
PLUS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP ON 23RD JANUARY 2012
A: Social Media: Our Past, Present and the Future of Digital Health Online
Led by: Gigi Peterkin, Vice President, Digital Health, Edelman
09:30 – 16:00
Contact Fateja Begum on tel +44 (0)20 7827 6184 email: email@example.com
At no other event will you have access to such a wealth of experience, practical knowledge and expertise on how social media can be used to compliment and energize your communications activities!