London, 26 June 2012: Healthcare Engagement Strategy Summit 2012
Healthcare Engagement Strategy Summit 2012 is a round-table gathering of the healthcare industry’s leaders and pioneers in engagement. We’ll be exploring the world’s most effective healthcare engagement strategies, going behind the scenes and learning from the experiences of the people behind them.
Join us on June 26th, 2012 at the London Park Lane Hilton for Healthcare Engagement Strategy Summit 2012 and you will:
- Take part in round-table discussions with leaders in healthcare engagement from commercial, not-for-profit and government organizations
- Meet and share ideas and experiences with your peers
- Hear in-depth, behind-the-scenes analysis of six new case studies from the winners of the third annual Healthcare Engagement Strategy Awards, including personal experiences shared by the people behind them
- Gain tools to practically apply lessons learned during the day into your own organization
- Receive a complimentary copy of Creation Healthcare’s book out soon, Pathways to Engagement for Healthcare Organizations, worth £39.95
- Enjoy an outstanding buffet lunch and refreshments put on by the London Park Lane Hilton
Participants at previous Healthcare Engagement Strategy Summits have told us that they especially valued the exploration of unique case studies from the Healthcare Engagement Strategy Awards. Hear what previous participants from Benenden Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim, Doctors.net.uk, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Napp Pharmaceuticals, the NHS, Pfizer, Systagenix, and Youtube have had to say in our video testimonials.
Places are strictly limited, so secure your place by registering now.