London, 27-30 September 2011: Digipharm Europe
Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the Digipharm Europe 2011 Conference, which takes place September 27-30, 2011 in London, United Kingdom.
Here’s what the organizers are saying about the event:
Digipharm Europe 2011 is Europe’s leading digital marketing conference for senior pharmaceutical executives. This conference will discuss the challenges and strategies used to enhance online communication, customer relationship, strengthen brand awareness and improve profitability in digital marketing.
Come to Digipharm Europe and learn:
- How to cope with regulatory & compliance issues for online communication
- How to create brand awareness with search engine marketingHow to incorporate digital in your organisation
- How to use social media sites and platforms
- How to monitor / quantify social media activity and effectiveness
- Effective eCustomer relationship management
- How to measure your campaign ROI
You’ll come away with great new ideas to do better business.
New speakers for 2011:
- Andrew Widger, Director Media Relations, Pfizer
- Colin Mackay, Director Communications, EFPIA
- Len Starnes, Head, Digital Marketing & Sales, General Medicine, Bayer Schering
- Dr Titus Gylvin, Senior International Medical Leader, Roche
- Christine Jordens, CRM Manager, Janssen
The Digipharm Europe focus:
- Building two way relationships
- Health 2.0 sites
- Physician and patient communities
- Social monitoring and AE reporting
- E-detailing and physician engagement
- Integration of online and offline strategy
- Case studies on digital marketing campaigns
- Using gaming and mobile apps to engage
For more information about Digipharm Europe 2011, click here.