London, 28-29 September 2011: Key Opinion Leader Liaison and MSL Best Practice
Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the Key Opinion Leader Liaison and MSL Best Practice Conference, which takes place September 28-29, 2011 in London, United Kingdom.
Here’s what the organizers are saying about the event:
Don’t miss your chance to attend the latest event in SMi’s KOL portfolio Key Opinion Leader Liaison and MSL Best Practice.
The conference will focus on the issues facing those involved in Medical Affairs and the increasingly varied role of Medical Science Liaisons, from their traditional function working with Key Opinion Leaders to the newer functions and challenges associated with the role.
This is set to be an exceptional event bringing together leading experts from within their field.
Hear from our list of expert speakers who already include:
- Rav Seeruthun, Head of Clinical Affairs, Napp
- Samin Saeed, Senior Medical Advisor, GSK
- Tobias Gantner, Head of Market Access, Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Eddy Wu, Medical Director, MAX & Ophthalmics, AMAC, Novartis
- Petr Seidl, Medical Director, East Central Europe, Genzyme
- Alex Butler, EMEA Marketing Communications Manager, Johnson & Johnson
- Nick Broughton, Managing Director, Pharmaceuticalethics.com
>> >> For our full speaker line-up visit: www.smi-online.co.uk/2011kol-uk11.asp
Allowing for plenty of discussion within the agenda this conference is unique in providing an ideal platform to obtain the building blocks needed for successful KOL interactions and MSL programmes, while offering networking opportunities throughout the day.
How will you benefit?
- Hear from some of the leading experts in identifying, approaching and managing KOLs and KOL programmes
- Learn how to increase your ROI by having a strategic and structured MSL programme
- Acquire the tools and techniques necessary to revolutionize your medical communications output
- Navigate the increasingly diverse role of the MSL and take back to you work new approaches to achieve success
- Discover the best ways to manage your medical and scientific advice output for the long-term benefit of your brand
Network with MSLs, KOLs, industry leaders, government and medical communication agencies.
Key Opinion Leader Liaison and MSL Best Practice
28th-29th September 2011
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, United Kingdom
Early Bird Saving: Book by 31st May & Save £300
Register Online: www.smi-online.co.uk/2011kol-uk11.asp