Mexico City, 28-29 March 2012: Market Access Mexico
Creation Healthcare as the editor of the Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the Pharma Market Access Mexico Conference, which will take place on the 28th and 29th of March in Mexico City.
Here’s what the organisers are saying about the event:
“Market Access & Regulatory strategy senior level experts join forces for the most important pharmaceutical Market Access and Government Opportunities Mexico Congress in Mexico City, March 28th and 29th 2012.
Leading events organiser Eyeforpharma, today provided further details of their biggest event in Mexico with over 37 biggest movers from the government and shakers in pharmaceutical market access & Pharmacoeconomics strategy join together to speak at the 3rd annual Market Access and Government Opportunities Mexico Congress on 28 -29 March, 2012 in Mexico City.
Industry and Government speakers will be discussing trends on innovative plans and strategies to gain access to the institutions of the public market inMexico. Furthermore, the agenda will include plan development and analysis in order to work successfully with the Mexican Government and to understand the current regulatory framework environment in the pharmaceutical industry in Mexico.
With over 250 senior level pharmaceutical executives attending during two days of knowledge-packed conference, the event is know as THE meeting place for pharma sales strategy innovators around the world.
In a statement Miss Mariana Flores, the conference organiser said:
“We are so proud to be part of this ongoing improvement of pharma’s business models in Mexico, their conduct and their success in generating top-line revenue for the industry. With the Latin America healthcare environment producing so many new challenges and dynamic changes, market accesss activities in pharmaceutical companies need to really start responding to this healthcare climate change. This conference provides a perfect learning, knowledge sharing and discussion platform to overcome these challenges”
In a statement Mr Giovanny León – Market Access and BD&L Head – Novartis said:
“I have had the opportunity and the privilege to participate in the congresses organized by eyeforpharma since its first edition. They have successfully filled an area of expertises previously lacking in our region and created a forum to exchange and discover best practice in the pharmaceutical industry, they push all the participants to challenge their paradigms and to seek new horizons of excellence…
I recommend them extensively, not only with the purpose of being up to date with the latest trends on marketing and sales force effectiveness, but also to gain the additional and very desirable benefit of networking at a regional level. We could say that this is a congress where the industry is not a guest nor sponsor, but is the protagonist and guest of honour”
Some of the Speakers confirmed:
- Senador Ernesto Saro Boardman – Presidente de la Comisión de Salud – LXI Legislatura del Senado de la República
- Mtro. David García Junco Machado – Comisionado Nacional De Protección Social en Salud
- Dr. David Kershenobich Stalnikowitz – Secretario – Consejo de Salubridad General
- Lic. Mikel Andoni Arriola Peñalosa – Comisionado Federal para la Protección contra Riesgos Sanitarios – Secretaría de Salud, México
- Dra. Maki Esther Ortíz Domínguez – ex-Subsecretaria de Integración y Desarrollo del Sector Salud – Secretaría de Salud
- Dr. Pedro Rizo Ríos, Director General Adjunto de Priorización, Consejo de Salubridad General
- Rafael Gual Cosío – Director General – CANIFARMA
- Bertrand Baron – Director General – Sanofi México
- Ernesto Mayen – Value Communication Market Access Manager – H. Lundbeck A/S. Dinamarca
- Brent Korte – Director Government Affairs and Health Policy – Janssen Canada
- Diego Cortina de la Fuente – Regional Market Access Manager LATAM – Bayer HealthCare
- Dr. Sergio Rolando Ulloa Lugo – Director de Asuntos Externos y Comunicaciones – MSD México
- Luis González Michaca – Sr. Manager Health Economics and Market Access – Latin America Region – Janssen
- Dr. Rodolfo Rosas – Oncology LatAm Market Access Executive Director – Novartis
- Eric del Villar – Director de Productos Diversificados para América Latina – Merck Sharp & Dhome
- Ana Cecilia Polanco Ponce – Directora Médica – AstraZeneca
- Dra. Gabriela Dávila-Loaiza – Directora de Investigación Clínica – Pfizer
- Roberto Arzaba Ramos – Coordinador del Área de Acceso Estratégico Institucional – Bayer HealthCare
- Pablo Anaya Gómez Montenegro – Gerente de Economía de la Salud – GlaxoSmithKline
- Dr. Miguel Angel de León y Miranda – Gerente de Economía de la Salud y Acceso a Mercados – Asuntos Corporativos – Sanofi México
- Dra. Silvia Guzmán Vázquez – Gerente Médico Oncología – Roche
- Edith Arely Lemus Carmona – Gerente de Economía de la Salud – Novartis
See the complete list of speakers here: http://www.eyeforpharma.com/MAMexico/conference-speakers.php
The 2 day conference consists of presentations, workshops, roundtables, networking, and a cocktail reception. To find out more about this congress, presentations of the speakers and information regarding passes and prices, please visit the next website and download the brochure: www.eyeforpharma.com/MAMexico
If you would like to register immediately to get the best price available, contact Mariana Flores, the congress director on email@example.com Tel: +44 207 375 7190
The event is organised and researched independently by eyeforpharma.”