Mumbai, 23-25 May 2012: MD&M India 2012 – Medical Devices & Equipment Manufacturing
Creation Healthcare as the editor of Healthcare Engagement Strategy is proud to have been selected as media partner for the MD&M India 2012, which will take place starting the 23rd of May 2012 in Mumbai, India.
Here is what the organisers are saying about the event…
The end-user perspective is critical for medical devices and equipment technology manufacturers. Keeping this in mind, UBM Canon brings on board India’s top 30+ doctors exclusively to provide their inputs on medical devices and equipment and answer your business critical questions at MD&M India 2012.
Taking place on 23-25 May 2012 in Mumbai, you will hear from CEOs, Medical Directors, HODs and Senior Clinical Specialists from all the major hospitals in India. This must-attend strategic conference will cover the following:
- Wednesday 23 May – Hear from top speakers from the government, industry and investors on creating an efficient manufacturing eco-system in India
- Enhance your overall medical device business strategy and successfully navigate complex global regulations to maximise your market share
• Building collaborative efforts to address your business, regulatory and market challenges
• Devise strategies to overcome regulatory challenges to enter US, Europe and Latin American markets
• Develop an optimal skill set and supplier base to improvise indigenous product development
- Thursday 24 May – Hear from experienced healthcare experts from the top hospitals on devices and equipment used in Cardiology, Radiology, Orthopaedics, Neurology and Ophthalmolog
- Improve your product quality and increase your market penetration – listen to what India’s top doctors want!• Incorporate feedback from top clinical specialists’ into your product design and technology
• Determine the decision making criteria and buying preferences of leading hospital administrators and medical directors
• Assess the commercial potential of innovative devices and equipment to enhance your product range
- Friday 25 May – Hear from leading buyers and sellers of material, components, plastics, electronics, packaging and more on creating a local manufacturing value chain
- Leverage the latest sourcing techniques and advanced technology and tools to increase the quality of your product development, design, and manufacturing strategies• Maintain the high quality of your product by sourcing the best raw materials complying with global standards
• Implement process validation and design control in your product development
• Best customisation practices and maintaining competitive pricing to win the Indian consumer.
Attend MD&M India and join 100+ MDs, CEOs, Directors and Heads of R&D, Engineering, Product Development and Design, Technology, Quality and Purchase to gain insights into building the developmental capabilities for creating a supportive value chain and a conducive ecosystem for medical device and equipment manufacturing.
For more information, contact:
Tel: +91 (022) 4046 1466