Munich, 1-3 March 2011: Pharma eMarketing Europe
Pharma eMarketing Summit, Europe’s largest pharma digital marketing conference, takes place in Munich from 1-3 March 2011.
Daniel Ghinn, Director of Digital Engagement and Paul Grant, Head of Strategy Implementation, will be running a workshop on ‘101 of Digital Marketing’ on 1st March. If you are interested in this workshop and you are planning to come to the conference, you can enjoy a special discount of 400 €, when booking using code: CREATION
Here’s what the organizers are saying about the event:
Europe’s largest pharma eMarketing summit (6th annual, March 2nd– 3rd) has recently confirmed the highly acclaimed Dr Lucien Engelen, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Health 2.0 Ambassador and Director Radboud REshape & Innovation Center
Key speakers include:
- Michel Baes, VP, EMEA Innovation, Janseen Cilag
- Ufuk Apaydin, Head of Strategic Planning & Business Development, Roche
- Amy Kornbluth, Head of Employee & Client Communications EMEA, Citi Bank.
With 30+ speakers, including 5 physicians 18+ pharma and a mix of leading vendors and patient organisations the event is set to drive the industry truly into the digital age.
From extracting key social media metrics to leading innovation with proven mobile platforms; all the core elements are in place to guarantee success for your multi-channel campaign.
Over 15 industry case studies will back up every area and issue within this cutting edge agenda. We’ve pushed the boundaries to give you with more innovative topics that’ll ensure this is the only event you’ll need to attend in 2011 for your digital needs:
- Learn directly from Pharma, Physicians and Patient groups for successful engagement.
- Get the latest insights into innovative ipad applications for physician engagement.
- Understand exactly what online measurement should look like for your campaign and brand
- Cross industry case studies into social media.