New York, 26-27 July 2011: 7th Public Relations and Communications Summit
Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for the 7th Public Relations and Communications Summit, which takes place July 26-27, 2011 in New York, USA.
Here’s what the organizers are saying about the event:
Why should you attend our 7th Public Relations and Communications Summit?
- Networking, networking, networking! Meet and interact with over two hundred attendees, primarily from pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Benchmark your department’s activities, gain new contacts and exchange ideas with your industry peers.
- Sessions that are tailored to your needs and interests. Choose to attend the track that best fits your experience. Select sessions on product, corporate or internal communications to maximize the value gained from attending this event.
- Relevant and timely topics. A breadth of topics are covered, ranging from how to enhance patient communications during a crisis, to communicating in emerging markets, to compliantly utilizing social media to reach key audiences, and much more!
- Expert speakers. Hear from over fifty public relations and communications executives, sharing best practices and lessons learned on challenges and opportunities you face in your role.
- Number one event of its kind. If you are going to attend any event this year, this needs to be the one. The PR Summit has a proven track record of being the highest quality, most comprehensive, conference geared toward pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies
For more information about the 7th Public Relations and Communications Summit, click here.