Philadelphia, 24-25 September 2012: E-Patient Connections
Creation Healthcare as the editor of the Healthcare Engagement Strategy e-journal is proud to have been selected as a media partner for ePatient Connections 2012, which will take place on the 24th and 25th of September in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Here is what the organisers are saying about the event:
Reaching and Empowering Patients and Caregivers Through Innovative Marketing and Social Media
Back by popular demand! Spend two days at e-Patient Connections and leavewith a year’s worth of ideas to consider and implement. Bigger than before,we are gathering experts from life sciences, public health, hospitalsincluding doctors and nurses to benchmark best practices for reaching andsupporting digital health consumers. Get the latest research, insights,opinions, and best practices for reaching e-patients everywhere.
Based on the previous successes of the past three e-Patient Connectionsconferences, we aim to further expand the industry’s leadingpatient-centric communication conference. E-Patient Connections has served as an innovative industry and community resource to help multiple healthcarestakeholders and patients connect to providers. E-Patient Connections covers cloud, web, mobile and un-platform technology revolution that is shaking upevery sector of health care.
Whats new for 2012?
- 30+ e-Patient experts and creative thinkers sharing cut- ting-edge ideas
- 6+ interactive breakout sessions including favorites; Pecha Kucha, Social Media Coaching Corner and So you think you can Twitter?
- 5+ hours of unparalleled networking in the exhibit hall
- 250+ attendees and participants to share ideas and benchmark with
- New Topics for 2012 including driving organizational change management, social media, mobile healthcare communications and innovative e-Patient engagement strategies
Who Should Attend
Healthcare providers within pharma, biotech, medical device, hospitals, medical centers, patient advocacy networks with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Marketing / eMarketing
- Digital Strategy / Marketing
- Social Media / Media Strategy
- Patient Recruitment
- ePatient / Health 2.0 / eHealth
- Medical Communications
- Physician/HCP Marketing
- Product Management
- Multi Channel Marketing
- ePatient Blogging
- Information Technology
Component suppliers / Vendors
- Marketing Service Providers
- Interactive Marketing
- Advertising Agencies
- Technology experts
For more information about this event or to book a place, please follow this link.