Philadelphia, October 15-18 2012: 6th Annual Digital Pharma East
Creation Healthcare as the editor of Healthcare Engagement Strategy is proud to have been selected as a media partner in support of the 6th Annual Digital Pharma East conference, which will be taking place on between the 15th and 18th of October, in Philadelphia, PA.
Here is what the organisers are saying about the event…
Digital Pharma East 2011 was the biggest, most critically acclaimed event in ExL history! With over 600 attendees, it was the place to be for pharma marketers. This year it will be even bigger with over 85 speakers, 5 tracks and expanded exhibition spaces; we have taken great care to analyze industry feedback and develop a tailored agenda delivering technical content and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Some key themes included in 2012:
- Create a dynamic digital marketing review process through transition of standards and best practices at you organization.
- Embrace and leverage Big Data analytics in the optimization of your various marketing channels.
- Understand the impacts of emerging social and mobile tactics impacting your brand.
- Expanded track format to include focus areas: Patient & Consumer Marketing, HCP Marketing, Internal Process Improvement & Analytics, Multi-Channel Marketing and the Interactive & Unconference track; developed to cultivate high-level discussions for navigating industry roadblocks.
- And Much More!
Why should you attend?
• Over 625 industry executives in attendance at our 2011 event and already tracking well ahead of this for 2012
• Digital Pharma is proven for delivering an unrivaled mix of business information and benchmarking with unmatched networking opportunities
• Be a part of the industry’s most innovative event-the first to incorporate “Unconference” elements into the framework of the program and novel exhibition opportunities which are already close to being sold out
For more information about this event, or to book a place, click here.